Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy man!

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away... I mean, yesterday was saturday...

I went to watch the Real Madrid - Atlético de Madrid. Well, I got late actually (Skype's fault!) and didn't see much of it, none of it to be accurate... But anyway, I don't mind soccer... kind of weird for a spanish guy, it seems... But it was the starting point for a night of "Licor café" and "Sagres minis". I met new people, including the other galician erasmus here in Leiria (and we are three!) and I had the opportunity to use my poooooooor spoken english (I need to improve it, it's a must).

I promised to share a picture here (also by Facebook, but I don't like Facebook privacy policies, you already know about that), so here it is:

Hey "happy man"!
The guy on the left hand side is Alphonse, from Belgium, who is studying something like Industrial Engineering. I call him "Happy man" because he's always smiling, no matter if it rains outside... I barely know him, but I'll do: He wants to improve his spanish, I want to improve my english... it seems we have a deal! :D

The one on the right hand side is Fernando, from Cantabria, maybe the best public relations partner you can find in Leiria. He knows everybody, everybody knows him. He was a good starting point when I arrived here and I appreciate it.

So... if yesterday was saturday, today is sunday... I hope it to be a real sun-day, because I'm going to take a deeper look at Leiria, take some photos and, well, you know, spend some time living the touristic side of Erasmus program...

See you! (with more pictures, for those of you who don't like to read too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?