Sunday, February 27, 2011

Portugal is a step behind Spain

This is actually true.

I don't have a big knowledge about global economy. I don't know and I don't care (I will, in future posts).

But here you are, the real evidence of what I'm talking about. Carrefour is not here... yet! You know, like old school conquerors, they move from France to Spain... then Portugal... ;P

Ok, just kidding...  Portugal doesn't seem to be a step behind Spain. It seems to be a step aside, or even a step ahead. You don't need the strongest teeth in the world to open a SuperBock bottle, it has an easy open system implemented! And there is no "now featuring..." message in the bottle! It seems like if this new system has been there for a long time....

You know what I mean... this is an ad from San Miguel (released just this February), maybe the most popular beer brand in Spain (and yes, we, Galician people, love Estrella Galicia, but it's not so popular outside Galicia...)


I will talk about beers later... I'm following the "ABCLemos principles", tasting foods and drinks... ;)

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?