Tuesday, July 5, 2011

IM big mess!

Four languages at a time... a whole new sensation!

Skype, spanish...
Gtalk, galician and portuguese ("galaico-portuguese" language actually, "portuñol" or something like that)
Facebook chat, english...

I'm not definitely good at english. I'm as good as you can see within this blog. But it was easier for me to change from english to anyone of the other languages than changing among them. The more similar they are, the more difficult it becomes. Specially between galician and my "kind of portuguese". It should be also difficult between spanish and galician, but I'm used to that. I'm also used to change from portuguese to english, specially when I can't manage to be understood because of the meaning of just a single word. Then I say it in english and the problem is over.

But when it comes to write in both galician and portuguese at a time, there are a lot of little things to take into account... and it's not so easy. But it's fun! It's even funnier when people you're talking to, do enjoy your own mistakes and they mess with you, they make jokes and so on... I'm not becoming a portuguese guys! I've always had a portuguese inside me! :D  

Next step, multiple chat conversation with those four languages involved. That will be a real mess indeed!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?