Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Vai un frío de carallo..."

A couple of "carallos" here, a couple of "carallos" there... and some kind of typical erasmus night.

It's been a long time since I went to a pub, but old traditions never die. And with "minis" ("quintos" of beer, 0,20 litre) costing just half an euro... "mini" goes, "mini" comes (mini va, mini viene :D  "fromlosttotheriverismo")

Now, seriously, thank you guys for receiving me like that. It's been my pleasure. I hope we can repeat with some previous "licor café"... I'm afraid I'm gonna need to bring tons of it with me as soon as I come back to Galicia.

Now I'm going to sleep. It's been a hard day and I need to wake up early tomorrow... see you!

(I apologize for my poor english tonight. I have only one neuron working inside my brain right now. I don't know where the rest of them have gone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?